What are Valplast Dentures?
A valplast denture is a partial denture which is the comfortable and affordable way for you to replace missing teeth. The valplast denture is very flexible and will be used to blend in with your remaining teeth, giving everyone else the impression that you still have a full set of healthy teeth!
Why would you want to have a Valplat Denture?
A valplast denture could be the perfect treatment for you:
- If you have missing teeth and need a partial (not full) denture
- Want to have a non-invasive treatment
- If you want a full smile again!
Valplast dentures are custom made to your exact measurements, making them very comfortable.
How long will Valplast Dentures last?
Under normal wear and tear the Valplast resin has been guaranteed to never break and last a lifetime!
Whats the difference between conventional Dentures and Valplast Dentures?
Valplast Dentures have really revolutionised the denture market:
- Not built to accommodate the changes of your mouth
- Custom made and comfortable
- Changes with the changes in your mouth
- Lightweight but sturdy